Booking Policy Effective for events from 1st March 2016
- The term “full amount” refers to the total cost for attending the workshop by an individual participant, based on early bird or promotion code discounts.
- Early Bird and Promotion Code Discounts are only applicable when registration is accompanied with full payment within the specified times below.
- MetaMe reserve the right to charge the full price if NO deposit payment has been received before the Early Bird period has expired.
- A 20% Deposit (of the total dues for all participants) is required to secure your booking (unless otherwise stated in the booking from)
- A booking is only secure with full payment received two weeks prior to the workshop.
- A paid for booking takes precedence over an unsecured booking where numbers are limited. The unsecured booking will be moved to a waiting list.
- Cancelations made within six weeks but before four weeks are eligible for a 50% refund of the full amount due for attending the event (appropriate to the amount already paid).
- Cancelations made within four weeks but before two weeks are eligible for 25% refund of the full amount due for attending the event (appropriate to the amount already paid).
- Cancelations made for any reason within two weeks of the event are NOT eligible for a refund.
- MetaMe reserve the rights to change the prices of any of their workshops, and any reductions will be passed on to existing participants.
- MetaMe will refund the full amount of a workshop booking that has been paid in the event of MetaMe needing to cancel the event.
- MetaMe are not liable for any additional costs like travel or accommodation, incurred by the participants as a result of booking a workshop.
updated 1st November 2019SHARE