Giving yourself time to allow your breath to focus and develop with movement and mindful listening
From 9.45am until 11.00am
Cost £10 for each class
Location The Garden Room, West Sussex UK
Littleworth Lane, Partridge Green, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 8JX
Rosemarie Morgan-Watson / 01403 713 108
Do you feel that your breath is restricted and does not serve you ?
Maybe you have been told that your breathing is shallow.
Or you may have tried mindfulness meditation and discovered that this aspect is difficult for you.
Breathing is an automatic function and we usually pay no attention to it. We need the muscles for breathing to be free to be responsive to our requirements. There is not one way to breathe and this is not about correcting anything but learning. In this way, changes become accessible and happen.
The intention for this workshop is to:-
- Give yourself “you” time
- Become aware of habits that restrict breathing
- Enjoy movements which will unlock and engage the ribs, spine and diaphragm
- Release tensions and find ease through the breath
- Use the breath for mindfulness meditation
- Enjoy a freedom and flow of energy
There will be opportunities to return to continue the process with further dates planned.
There are 6 places available.